You can also hit “Enter” on your keyboard to submit your query.
The Australian Picnic by Saltbush Kitchen is a Bushfood Box filled with delicious house-made bushfoods. Designed to be enjoyed as a picnic lunch at the Buninyong Botanic Gardens. Eat the Bush!
The Bushfood Box includes
– Australian labneh with saltbush, mountain pepper and aniseed myrtle
– House made crisp breads with native pepperberry
– Pickled carrots with native thyme
– Wattleseed, lemon myrtle and French onion dip
– Quandong paste
– Native spinach and macadamia pesto
– Two little fresh rolls with a fancy wattleseed chicken mix
– Two bushfood cakes made by local cake queen Sara Kittelty
The Bushfood Box is packed full of Australian flavour and comes complete in a fancy take-away box with plates, cutlery and napkins. BYO drinks, picnic rug and conversation.
$49.00 feeds two.
Important info :
The Bushfood Box is available every weekend in March. Pre-order online only. Collect from Saltbush Kitchen between 12pm and 3pm at Commercial Street, Buninyong. Cakes will change weekly depending on what is in Sara’s garden. Sorry, no change to the menu.