Beginners Cake Decorating Class - OCT 2020
Beginners Cake Decorating Class - OCTOBER 2020
In this two week Beginners Course you will learn all the basics you need to get started in cake decorating.
Run over two Sundays, this course will teach you how to:
WEEK 1 - Unicorn Cake
- Make, flavour and colour buttercream
- Torte cakes in even layers
- Fill and cover a cake in buttercream
- Pipe rosettes and borders
- Create a unicorn horn, ears and eyes using fondant and lustre dust
WEEK 2 - Two Tier Cake
- Apply ganache to a cake
- Cover a mud cake and a dummy cake in fondant
- Dowel and stack a two-tiered cake
- Colour fondant
- Create a ribbon rose out of fondant
- Create decorative borders using fondant
DATE: Sunday 18h October & Sunday 25th October 2020
LOCATION: 1113 Latrobe St, Delacombe, Ballarat VIC 3356
TIME: 10am - approx 3.30pm (duration subject to change, dependent on class size etc)
Please wear closed toe shoes and bring your own apron and lunch.
All materials are supplied.