Flowers aren’t just for weddings or a beautiful bouquet.
Ballarat’s local florists are stepping out and onto the street to showcase stunning floral creations brought to venues citywide.
Making use of milk crates supplied by Inglenook Dairy, each Floral Crate display will be a creative piece of art, showcasing the talents of our local florist industry.
With 14 blooming displays to visit, changing regularly during the Festival, these are not to be missed.
Special thanks to the local floral industry for their creations.
Floral Crate displays can be found at:
– Boronia Exclusive Florists
– Creative Dried Flowers
– Coltman Plaza Lucas – Florist: Stems Floral Market
– Fiori Arte
– Forge Pizzeria – Florist: The Petal Press
– Gardenia Magnifica Flowers
– Hydrant Food Hall – Florist: Ballarat Flower Jars
– Jenny Burke Florist
– Pipers By the Lake – Florist: Mae Berry
– Stems Floral Market – Ballarat & Lucas
– The Shared Table – Florist: LCCCustom.Design
– Whites Florist Ballarat
– Yellow Expresso – Florist: Heidi Loves Blooms