BADAC Cultural Awareness - Central Highlands Family Services Alliance
Cultural Awareness Training provided by BADAC for members of the Central Highlands Family Services Alliance.
An introduction to Aboriginal Culture and working respectfully with Aboriginal Children and their families in the Child and Family Welfare sector.
- Aboriginal life before and after colonisation
- Stolen Generations, grief, loss, trauma and other effects of history.
- History of BADAC/BADAC Services
- Aboriginal family roles & responsibilities.
- Working respectfully with Aboriginal children, families & workers.
Facilitated by Aboriginal facilitators from BADAC with strong cultural knowledge and extensive experience in the Child and Family Welfare sector.
BADAC - Tree Room
108 Armstrong Street Nth
Morning tea and lunch provided
Please advise of any dietary requirements.