Join in for a decadent High Tea Experience in the Clunes parlor situated in the main street of historic Clunes.
The Curated High Tea experience consists of a two hour session seated on plush velvet lounges and armchairs whilst indulging in our eight piece high tea, sipping on hand blended teas and enjoying a glass of sparkling (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
The curated menu changed on a month by month basis and is creating by our Curation Mistress focusing on seasonal produce from local suppliers and producers.
The June curated menu consists of:
– Roast pumpkin and truffle honey crispy prosciutto sandwich
– Ham and Brie Bagel with Beetroot and Lime Relish
– Mushroom Medley Quiche
– Parmesan and Rosemary Shortbread with Parmesan Mousse
– Apple Pie Scones with jam and cream
– French Earl Grey Creme Brûlée
– Rhubarb and White Chocolate Mud Cake
– Brownie Sandwich stuffed with dulce de leche
Available seven days a week by pre-booking only. 10:00am – 5:00pm sessions are available. Minimum 24 hours notice required. Dietary requirements can be catered for.