Award accolades for Ballarat businesses
Ballarat continues to make its mark in the hospitality and tourism sectors, with a number of local businesses scoring statewide recognition at recent industry awards.
The following businesses and individuals have been applauded in the past month:
2019 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards
2019 Golden Plate Awards
- Moon and Mountain (Best Cocktail Bar/Cellar Door Eatery, Best Customer Service, Best Value for Money, Highly Commended: People’s Choice Award)
- Drive Cafe (Best Licensed Cafe, Highly Commended: Best Coffee)
- Talbot Provedore and Eatery (Best Casual Dining)
- Le Peche Gourmand (Highly Commended: Best Unlicensed Cafe)
- Paul Sing – Moon and Mountain (Highly Commended: Peter Watson Memorial Award for Best Chef)
“2019 has been another big year for Kryal Castle, with the opening of our school camp facilities, a plethora of major events, plus new themed programs for families each school holidays, and we’re thrilled to top the year off with recognition at these significant industry awards,” Kryal Castle general manager Melissa Dimond said.
“Not surprisingly, we find adults are mesmerised by the magic of the castle just as much as the kids.”